The Koala Block Pattern is my original design dating back to 2015. The finished block size is 18″ and would make the perfect pillow, or create several blocks for a koala-ty quilt! The pattern includes full instructions for applique or button eyes, as well as instructions for a fully-pieced version with square eyes.
The pattern includes the following:
- Illustrated cutting/layout diagrams for each block version
- Cutting charts for each block version
- Illustrated cutting diagram for background fat quarter
- Step-by-step illustrated piecing instructions for each block version
- Eye applique templates and button info for applique version
- Coloring Page
100% of the sales will be donated to Australian wildlife charities indefinitely. If you buy the pattern and would like to receive donation updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.